Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Simple Guitar Rap Beat

This is my Simple Guitar Rap Beat called "Piggy Bank". There is link to my beat site in the description where you can download beats from my website. 21 savage type beat guitar trap type beat produced by The Corporatethief beats in logic pro x. Inspired by 21 savage instrumental called bank account. I tried to keep this as simple as possible and leave plenty of space in this guitar type instrumental for a rapper to rap over. The main intro and the hook of the beat are the main acoustic guitar riff of the song. The verse is just a reversed sample of my main guitar riff. With the addition of some simple synth bells pads and some very heavy trap 808 style drums.

from
https://www.heisttrack.com/simple-guitar-rap-beat/

No comments:

Post a Comment